I, the undersigned participant, am requesting to participate in Bank Muscat’s CSR initiative coaching sessions (“Irshad”) taking place in Bank Muscat Head Office/online that begins on the confirmed meeting date booked through the bank muscat internal website.
This Agreement constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking a coaching session through the Irshad portal (Terms and Conditions). Throughout the Terms and Conditions Irshad means the financial coaching clinic established under bank muscat’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative Imprints. The Irshad administrators reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice. Proceeding with a booking request means that you agree to all the current and subsequent updates to the terms and conditions.
1. Terms and Conditions for an Irshad coaching session can be accessed through the link on www.bankmuscat.com Before you book for a coaching session you will be required to complete and provide certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant form.
• You understand that this is a CSR initiative and the coaches have volunteered their personal time. The sessions will be free of charge. You will make every effort to be punctual and ensure your attendance to the session as per your confirmed date/time. You understand that joining this CSR initiative (Irshad) is not intended and does not create any partnership, joint venture, fiduciary or other business relationship of any kind between you and the bank.
• You understand that Irshad initiative is provided as a tool to coach and potentially help investors but does not constitute any sort of advice and does not guarantee positive outcomes.
• By signing these Terms and Conditions, your application for a coaching session will be reviewed before allocating a coach to you. Bank muscat reserve the right to decline your request at its sole discretion.
• The coach reserves the right to end a coaching session at any point in time.
• Feedback or complaints (if any) will only be done through the dedicated channels. irshad[at]bankmuscat.com
• Your feedback is valuable and will help the bank improve the services provided to its customers. You agree to provide honest feedback when requested to.
• You understand that any breach to these terms and conditions can result in legal action against you. You shall indemnify and hold bank muscat harmless for any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of its own acts or omissions and those of its officers, employees and agents in participating in this CSR initiative.
2. Booking a coaching session
When you submit a request for booking a coaching session, your submission represents an offer to the Irshad financial coaching clinic to book you onto a coaching session. You will have to agree to the terms and conditions to enable your booking request to go forward. On submission of a coaching session request you will receive an automated summary email of your request. The administration team will review the submission and get back to you in due course either confirming your request, proposing an alternative time or declining it. You understand that bank muscat reserves the right to terminate these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any point throughout your participation in this CSR initiative.
3. You must fully comply with all health & safety measures & regulations during the coaching sessions if held at the Bank premises.
we will not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, it’s coaching sessions including any materials provided. Opinions expressed are those of the coach and not necessarily those of Irshad or bank muscat. Bank muscat does not guarantee neither assume any responsibility or liabilities for any claim, negligence, default, error, omission or inaccuracy of the information provided to you during the coaching sessions. bank muscat, will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind which arises, directly or indirectly, and is caused in connection or out of participating in Irshad CSR initiative.
You understand that the provision of any content online will not always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
6. Agreement to terms and conditions
By logging a request for a coaching session you confirm that you fully understand and agree to the above terms and conditions. Accepting these Terms and Conditions are subject to delivering to the bank a signed hardcopy of these terms and conditions by you.
7. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Sultanate of Oman and any claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sultanate of Oman.