Al Mazyona Savings Deposit Accounts
Al Mazyona Savings Accounts are specifically designed with the convenience of the customer to save their money with the Bank and get the accessibility to withdraw it anytime they need it.
All individuals with valid required documentation are eligible to operate the account.
Type of Saving Accounts:
- Al Mazyona Savings Account – Interest Bearing
- Al Mazyona Savings Account – Non-Interest Bearing
- Customers can operate their Al Mazyona Savings Accounts in various currencies of their choosing, these include OMR, AED, EUR, GBP, USD and other major currencies.
- Carry out all the banking transactions using banks e-channels like ATM/CDM/PoS/mBanking and Internet Banking.
- Access to a 24 hours call center facility.
- Cash withdrawals, deposit & balance inquiry facility for individual account holders locally and internationally.
- Utility payments conveniently through various electronic channels.
- If you are an existing customer, you can open a new Al Mazyona Non-Interest Bearing or Interest Bearing Savings Account through Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or at any of our branches.
Due to the updated banking policies, the cash prizes draw for Al Mazyona Savings Account have been discontinued as of 1st of January 2022. You can continue to use the account and benefit from the various features and services listed above. To view the previous winners’ names
Terms & Conditions
Interest Rates Table Interest rate calculator for saving account FAQs
Apply for an Al Mazyona Savings Account through the Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or branch.
New customers can open an Al Mazyona Savings Account through our website here or by visiting the closest branch..