Airport Lounge Access– Private Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card: Gives you an exclusive entry to over 1000 airport lounges around the world.
According to the new procedures from Visa, customers are required to follow the steps mentioned below to benefit from the airport lounge access.
- 12 Lounge visits for cardholders
- To qualify for the 12 visits described above, the cardholder needs to meet the eligibility criteria *
- One complimentary lounge visit is available to the cardholder before meeting the eligibility criteria
- Once the eligibility criteria is met, the cardholder can avail the remaining 11 complimentary visits (total of 12 visits)
- To view available lounges, please click here to visit LoungeKey by
click here or download the LoungeKey App
* Eligibility Criteria:
- Any international POS transaction including face to face or online transaction of a minimum of USD 1 yearly is required to be eligible for the lounge program
- In case you do not meet the eligibility criteria then you will bear the cost of the visits until the minimum USD 1 international transaction is done
- Each year the customer needs to perform an online or international transaction of USD 1 to be eligible to avail the complimentary airport lounge access
- The cardholder and supplementary card holder will be charged USD 32 per lounge visit if he/she did not meet the eligibility criteria or on the first visit after the free lounge visits. For more information on the lounges, please visit our website.
Please note, it may take up to a maximum of 15 days for the transaction to become visible in the customers account statement