BankMuscat offers realtime online banking through the Internet. A service which gives you freedom to access your accounts at any time as per your convenience. BankMuscat Online Banking, facilitates banking from your desk. Your accounts are now accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year anywhere in the world. You just need internet access.
Bank Muscat Online is an advanced service powered by the latest in software technology.
As a result this service does not offer you mere passive services like account enquiry but allows you to make transactions.
Bank Muscat Online Banking provides you with a host of of services - transfer funds (between your accounts), pay your electricity, water, telephone or mobile phone bills and create /rollover term deposit, make credit card payments, order cheque book or demand draft and much more.
Run through our interactive Online Banking demo to learn more about its various features.
Who can apply?
All you need to access BankMuscat Online Banking is have a savings or current account .
This service is available both to retail customers and to corporate customers.
You can avail BankMuscat Online Banking for FREE. Moreover, you can avoid the effort of actually visiting the branch for a variety of transaction.
Online Banking Advantages
BankMuscat Online banking is Fast Safe and Convenient!
Conduct all your bank muscat Online transactions on the Online in a safe and secure environment. bank muscat uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is the highest level of security commercially available. Plus, a host of internal control measures and processes ensure that your transactions remain confidential.
Protect Your Identity:
• Use caution before answering online and email requests for your personal information. bank muscat will never present you with unexpected web pages or send you unsolicited emails asking for your confidential information, such as your Internet Banking/Mobile Banking User ID, password, PIN, OTP, Credit Card/Debit Card number. We will never ask you to validate or restore your account access through unsolicited email. Do not respond to unsolicited emails or websites that request personal information. Report any suspicious requests to bank muscat immediately
• Protect your bank muscat Online Banking Online Password. Your bank muscat Online password is confidential and must never be shared with any outside person or company. In divulging your password, you contravene the terms of your bank muscat Online Banking Agreement and you will be fully liable for any unauthorized access to your accounts and all associated losses arising from these disclosures.
• Pick a password that is difficult to guess by using a combination of letters and numbers (nothing obvious). In fact, if you're still using a numeric password, please change it now.
• Memorize your bank muscat Online Banking Online password and keep it secret. If you suspect your password has been compromised, please change your password immediately.
• Never send confidential information (such as account numbers of any type, bank muscat Online Banking password, Access Code, etc.) via email.
• Avoid using software that records your passwords so that you don't need to enter them the next time you access a website from the same computer. This type of software could give other users of your computer access to your accounts.
• Avoid accidentally agreeing to have your Internet activity monitored by other parties by carefully reading the terms of any software you download and free services you accept online before you download them.
• Always type in the website address or use your bookmarks to access bank muscat : www.bankmuscat.com
• Do not leave your computer unattended while logged on to bank muscat Online Banking system.
• Always log off when you're finished your bank muscat Online session.
• Clear your browser's cache after each bank muscat Online Banking session. Each time you access the Internet, your browser automatically saves a copy of the web pages you've visited. Diligently clearing your browser's cache after each session is an important step in safeguarding your account information.
• Never lend your cards to anybody.
• Review your account statements and/or online account transactions details promptly and report any discrepancies immediately. With bank muscat Online Banking, you can review your up-to-date account transactions and therefore identify any discrepancies immediately. Contact numbers can be found on your statements.
• Please ensure that your latest mobile number/Contact number is registered with the bank for notification purpose. Please inform the bank immediately in case there is any change to the same